Home theaters need daily cleaning to maintain its appearance. A weekly deep cleaning will ensure it looks good and smells good. There is so much stuff that can get on the surface of home threatre chairs. Proper cleaning will make you enjoy the experience more. Nobody wants to watch a movie sitting on sticky seats that smell like rotten food. Cleaning home theater chairs is not as easy as you might think.
– Set a regular schedule to vacuum.
– Use a wet cleaning cloth for maintenance and stains. Baby wipes will be great.
– Use dry cleaning cloths for chairs that dry-clean only.
– Rent an upholstery cleaning machine for terrible dirt.
– Use a lint roller for animal hair.
– Use vinegar on stains. Your home theater will smell so bad you will not want to use it. It also takes too long to dry in a humid climate.
– Use a dry, white cloth to wipe down in a frequent manner.
– Use a leather conditioner one time or two times a year.
– Start with gentle cleansers.
– Use a mix of lemon juice and cream of tartar for tough stains. Leave the mix on for about 10 minutes before wiping away.
– Use alcohol.
Faux leather chairs
– Treat it like real leather.
– Use a small amount of water and soap on a clean cloth.
– Clean even the small areas.
– Wipe the entire furniture with a wet cloth at once.
Here are also some things you should and should not do when cleaning other parts of the home theater.
– Vacuum once a week. Go slow on areas that get a lot of foot traffic.
– Use a stain remover on tough stains. Spray on the edges so the stain does not spread.
– Rent a steam cleaner once in a while to keep the carpet clean.
– Put off vacuuming for too long.
– Use a compressed air canister to remove dust.
– Wipe using an electrostatic cloth. Swiffer cloths are great for this purpose.
– Check the user manual for the right cleanser for your TV screen.
– If you spill stuff on your electronics by accident, unplug the device at once. Wipe away the spill. Take it to a professional before plugging it back in.
– Spill stuff on your electronics.
Keeping these in mind will help you maintain the quality and comfort of your home theater. You could continue to enjoy with your friends and family for a long time. You do not have to worry about the look and smell of your home theater if you keep it clean at all times. Make sure you have a proper trash bin to avoid litter piling up on the floor.